School Business Manager
Contract: Permanent / 42 weeks a year to include term time / full time (37 hours a week)
Closing date: 19th July 2019 at noon
Interview date: Monday 22nd July 2019
Start Date: 1st January 2020 or as sooner if possible
Salary Type: Grade 9 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Salary Details: Paid between 48.1 weeks – 49.4 (depending on service)
Location of Role: Mason Moor Primary School
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud of the effective, inclusive provision that is offered at Mason Moor Primary School, with mainstream and a resource base class (from Springwell School) working closely together. The ethos of our school ensures that every child is known well and is valued, with each individual being encouraged and supported to achieve their very best.
We require a suitably experienced and highly motivated person to fill this important and responsible role in our school. You will need to be a conscientious person who will effectively and positively contribute to whole school improvement through efficient leadership of the administrative, financial and resource provisions in school.
The main areas of responsibility will be finance, personnel, administration, premises (including Health & Safety) with line management of the office and site staff. Experience of school finance and accounting, particularly Agresso is desirable, together with a knowledge of SIMS and Tucasi. Appropriate training will be offered as required.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a working understanding of school finance and budget
- relates well to both children and adults and has excellent interpersonal skills
- is caring, calm and patient
- is able to work as a part of a team, learning with and from other colleagues
- enjoys working independently and with initiative
- is highly organised and has good time management skills
- is flexible, proactive and resourceful
- understands confidentiality and safeguarding procedures
- is highly motivated to develop further professionally.
We in return can offer:
- A welcoming school where everyone feels valued.
- Passionate, caring and dedicated staff.
- A commitment to further professional development, Induction and training to support you in the role.
- Supportive governors.
- Support and development through the Redbridge and Lordshill Federation Excellent CPD, and the opportunity to work as part of our school’s leadership team.
- Children who respond well to support and commitment.
Visits to the school can be arranged, please contact Kristy Reed (Headteacher) on 02380390140 or email email@example.com
Interested? To apply please go to the Redbridge and Lordshill Federation website for more information and to complete an application form or use the forms attached to this webpage. Alternatively you can send you completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our federation and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.