Skip to content ↓

Mason Moor
Primary School

How to report safeguarding concerns

You can be confronted with safeguarding concerns in any aspect of your life and if you have any safeguarding concerns about a child you must report them.


If you believe a child is in immediate danger, don’t delay, call the police on 999 straight away.


Furthermore, under the Female Genital Mutilation Act 2003, you must call the police if you are informed that a girl under 18 has undergone FGM.


You can also report concerns in the following ways:


  • Contact NSPCC on 0808 800 5000.  They will then pass the concern onto the local child protection team who will investigate it.


  • Report your concern directly to your Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Tel: 023 8083 3336 (Public Number) or find out more here.


  • Report it to one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads if the child is a Mason Moor pupil.