Year 1 Class Teacher Position
Contract: Permanent/Full time
Closing date: 4th July 2019 at noon
Interview date: Monday 8th July 2019
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Contract/Hours: Permanent/full time
Key stage: Dependent on needs of the school and experience of applicant
Salary Type: MPR/UPR
Salary Details: In accordance with School Teachers' Pay and Conditions document 2018
Location of Role: Mason Moor Primary School
Contact email address: email@example.com
We are proud of the effective, inclusive provision that is offered at Mason Moor Primary School, with mainstream and a resource base class (from Springwell School) working closely together. The ethos of our school ensures that every child is known well and is valued, with each individual being encouraged and supported to achieve their very best.
We are looking to recruit a class teacher from September 2019. We welcome application from NQTs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about learning and has the ability to motivate and inspire children and staff.
- Can demonstrate exemplary classroom practice and high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Creates exciting, stimulating learning opportunities through which children are motivated to achieve their very best.
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment and accelerating progress with an understanding of the potential barriers to learning.
- Has a good understanding of the curriculum and assessment across the primary school age range.
- Is highly motivated to develop further professionally.
In return, we can offer:
- A welcoming school where everyone feels valued.
- Passionate, caring and dedicated staff.
- A commitment to further professional development.
- Supportive governors.
- Support and development through the Redbridge and Lordshill Federation Excellent CPD, and the opportunity to work as part of our school’s leadership team.
- Children who respond well to support and commitment.
Visits to the school can be arranged, please contact Kristy Reed (Headteacher) on 02380390140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? To apply please go to the Redbridge and Lordshill Federation website for more information and to complete an application form or use the forms attached to this webpage. Alternatively you can send you completed application to email@example.com.
Our federation and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.